Sunday, February 1, 2009

Stacey is sick

Today as I was getting ready for church Stacey complained about her throat hurting. I got her a drink because that is usually all she needs, but it still hurt. So, about 20 minutes before we were ready to walk out the door for church she came to me crying about it hurting. I looked in her throat and the left side was huge and red. Matt is working today, he also worked yesterday, so I called him to let him know we were not going to church. Hopefully this day at home to rest will be all that she needs. I was planning on taking the kids to the park after church and lunch today. It is supposed to be in the sixties and we are getting cabin fever. Yesterday was nice too and we walked around our lake. I will get Matti out to ride her bike today. She is doing so well. I will post some pics of her riding later once I get on my other computer. ( Matti is hogging it right now:)

No comments:

Post a Comment