Monday, February 23, 2009

Opposite in every way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My girls obviously look opposite. They are so opposite in EVERY way. I took Matti to the doctor today because she has been complaining off and on about her ears hurting. She hasn't had a fever or missed a beat, she has just mentioned it here and there. I thought I better just check this out. I honestly thought she might just have water on her ear like swimmers ear. Turns out she has double ear infections and her right ear drum has burst. OK, don't you think we should of had some nights up screaming and constant crying over this. Nope, she has just mentioned it and went on. I felt horrible. I took her to get a milkshake after and have been spoiling her all night.
The reason I mentioned opposite is because Stacey on the other hand will cry and scream over a cough or bump. Bless her heart if she has to throw up, she fights it and screams.
They are just so opposite. We enjoy their differences and are amazed by them!

Matti gets to play basketball this year. We had a meeting about it last night so she is excited. We were practicing tonight and it was hilarious. Let's just say she is looking more like a Wininger in her skills than a Hall. LOL! Matt is going to coach them again, and the girls are going to be on the same team. This is Stacey's last year in this age bracket.

1 comment:

  1. Growing up Matt and Jimmy were complete opposites. Hard to believe they were from the same parents. Matt tends to take after his Dad in so many ways. Dad doesn't like things out of place either. He liked sports and has always liked neatness. Jimmy liked cars clutter didn't bother him at all. I'm glad they are all different. There is never a dull moment. How boring it would be to just have to repeat everything the same way. It would be as boring as an assemlbly line. I love the difference.

    ReplyDelete