Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Don't Gag

I say don't gag because I am so mushy, gushy, crazy about celebrating our 10th anniversary!! It means so much to me! Matt means so much to me. I have been thinking about our wedding day(I will try to post some pics) and how much I loved him that day. The thing is now I have so many more reasons to love him. He has been faithfully loving and supporting me and now our 3 kids for 10 years. He loves sports and many other things, but he doesn't get to do much with that because he works alot and then wants to be with us. It is a joy to be Matt's wife!!!! It is the joy of my life! Every now and then I will hear a story of someone having a hard time in their marriage or of a man that is not being a good husband. It really takes me off guard and I realize how wonderful my husband is and all the great things that I can take for granted because he just always has been so sweet to me. I am spoiled rotten, loving every minute, but I am. I feel so blessed that God had Matt in mind for me. We are going away this weekend and leaving our little darlings. I have a huge gift for him,but I can't say just in case he peeks on here,not likely, but just in case. So, I will be back to post about our trip. Thanks for bearing with me, I just wanted to document my feelings and this BIG anniversary!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment