Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Descriptions of the Easter ans Spring break pics.

I don't know what I am doing wrong but I can't seem to write about a picture and then post the picture. Anyways, the first picture was of our family on Easter. My niece took the pic. The one of Matt posing was my idea, he normally doesn't swing his jacket over his shoulder and poseLOL! I just thought he looked so handsome. Some of the other pics were from horse back riding. The white bird with my dad was talking to us, so the kids went wild over it. The snake was at the zoo we went to only it wasn't part of the zoo. He just came crawling out of a mud hole that the pot-belly pig was in. He looked so scary, but was a good king snake, my dad touched him...yuck! Matti was on her toes the rest of the day worried about snakes. We had a crazy week. My parents planned 2 major activities for each day. They flew my niece in from Michigan for the week. She is the little blonde in some of the pics. I thought things would slow down this week with the kids back at school, but nope. Our power was out all day yesterday from the high winds. Then Matti's class went bowling today, and Stacey's goes tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment