Saturday, March 28, 2009

GO SPARKLES!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOT WOO!!!





























The girls had their 2nd basketball game today and they won. Stacey was on fire scoring 10 of the 34 points. At the half we were up 18 to 0 so Matt had to hold Stacey back a little and let the smaller ones get in there. Matti had a steal today which was hilarious! A little girl on the other team just stands there holding the ball when she gets it so Matti ran over and got it. They are so cute. The girl Stacey guards is fast and good. Her name is Octavia, we call her the octopus because it's like she has 8 arms. Stacey was on her good today! I tried to get some good action shots, but my camera and me were not getting along well. I got the best I could in the gym zooming in. Sorry for the quality of some of the pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment